Monday, August 3, 2015

The Gospel is True!

This one is going to be a little bit shorter.  But I will fill you in on what I have learned this week!  God is Good.  He loves us no matter what.  I am so grateful to be serving Him and coming closer to my Savior.

We are teaching 3 old women right now, a family, and 2 other people on and off.  I have noticed that when I have really good personal study in the morning and feel the spirit, I am a way better teacher.  We went to go see Linda with Sister Anderson and I felt prompted to talk about Family History...totally not what we had planned.  She loved that we had that to offer and when I extended the invitation to be baptized she accepted.  Linda is never quiet, so for her to sit and think and answer a question is huge.  Especially that question!

I was reading a talk by President Uchtdorf and in it he said, "Your personal testimony of light and truth will not only bless you and your posterity here in mortality, but it will also accompany you throughout all eternity."  How true is that?  In our short life we can learn so, so much.  And it will affect us greatly while on the earth and once we are gone.

God cares about you. He will listen, and He will answer your personal questions. The answers to your prayers will come in His own way and in His own time, and therefore, you need to learn to listen to His voice. God wants you to find your way back to Him, and the Savior is the way.   God wants you to learn of His Son, Jesus Christ, and experience the profound peace and joy that come from following the path of divine discipleship.

I love the Lord and I am so grateful for what he has blessed me with in this life.
Love you all!
Sister Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment